My dear friends,
We have such a short time on earth. The worst part is the longer we are here the faster it gets. It is easy to live in the past, to think of better times, to be nostalgic about being young. Please, don’t spend to much time and energy there. Please look forward and live right now. Look forward to the day things fall into place and you are handling better problems. Live right now, use your energy right now to enjoy this moment and time. I know, I know, life feels draining. That is because it has to force you to live. Life is letting you know you are going to die, so live while you have the time. Give in joy your time and strength to your family and friends. The blessing of being in the moment is to forget about your worries and sorrows and just be.
You are underestimating your ability. You can handle way more, you just have to believe you can. Life is going to keep coming at you, it will keep testing you. I am sorry it is like that. But being sorry isn’t going to make it easier. My sympathy will not build your strength, but my belief in you will. I know you feel smaller than the problems, but you just need to face one at a time. Here is the thing even if the small one is too big, it is only too big right now. I know you will outgrow these problems. I know because I know you. I know you will not only figure it out, but you will get help along the way. Just don’t quit, don’t start over, don’t doubt yourself or your path, push through, put your faith in God, and look for the silver lining, ever cloud has one. Today can only be gloomy on the inside if you turn out the light. Enjoy your struggle be the light, embrace your pain with humility, and pursue your dream, even if it is to just get out of the struggle, with enthusiasm.
Answers are easy to come by. Especially if the questions are easy. We all have ready-made answers to things we have to do today. We don’t think about half the things we do. We just get up going along our routine. Before we had a routine we had to ask ourselves “what am I going to do right now?” We answered with actions that worked and continued on with that answer. Until we ask ourselves “why am I doing this?”
Asking questions creates problems for us. That is the reason we don’t ask them. We do not want problems. We want solutions. We read blogs, books, and articles because someone is answering a question. Answers are easy, safe, and provide a false sense of accomplishment. So, to start our day off with some variety here are some questions:
- What do I want?
- What can I do to make today memorable?
- What one thing can I do to make a positive dramatic change in my life?
- What can I do to make my loved ones feel appreciated today?
- What can I do to make today fun?
- What can I do to make the struggle enjoyable?
- How can I make someone smile today?
- How can I show my gratitude for what I have?
- How can I be a positive influence today?
- How can I show my talents off today?
- How can I be the most positive me today?
- Why does the small things I do matter?
- Why is it better to be a giver than a receiver?
- Why should I smile today?
- Why should I look at today with a positive attitude?
- Why should I be friendly?
- Why should I focus on serving others?
- Who can I help today?
- Who do I admire and why?
- Who do I want to be?
- Who do I think I am?
- Who will I meet today?
- Who will be my help today and how can I thank them?
I didn’t even scratch the surface of questions that you could ask yourself. But I will end with this one; what are you doing that you need to stop doing so you can get on with your goals and dreams?